Now that we have taken the first wave of bookings for those who require 5 days a week at Conkers breakfast and after school clubs, we would like to invite bookings for 4 days a week and 3 days a week as well.
We would like those who are in key worker jobs to have priority, if you are not in a key worker position please call Mrs Roe to discuss. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educational-provision/guidance-for-schools-colleges-and-local-authorities-on-maintaining-educational-provision
Please find below further information on both Conkers Clubs:
- Mrs Tracey Roe is the Extended Schools Manager and Miss Carly Whitmore is the Deputy Extended Schools Club Manager, there are two great teams of staff who work with them in the Breakfast Club and After School Club.
- Conkers Clubs are administered by the Junior school and bookings need to be made on line through the Kids Club HQ system. To get started, go to the following link: https://chalkwellhall.kidsclubhq.co.uk/rdr?u=home. Further information about the clubs can also be obtained from the Junior school office.
- Bookings can only be made through the on-line system.
- Places for September can be booked from today.
- Junior School families can pay via SIMs Pay – further details will be sent in September.
- Cancellations must be made by 3.00pm the day before the booking, failure to cancel by this time will result in the loss of the booking fee. Cancellations should be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (07756263156).
- If it becomes apparent that you do not need your full allocation of days in September, we will discuss your future bookings with you.
- Please see the Conkers Clubs flyer for details about the activities that take place in the clubs and information on the food provided.
- We also have a policy on the Breakfast and After School Club which is available on both schools’ websites.